Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Headstrong? Me?

Well, yes I'm a bit of a headstrong and I think that this time the results of my perseverance are worth the time spent.  I've achieved that thin-not-to-glossy look (maybe I'll even skip the final glossy overcoat)  The pitting in the seat tube is the rust-damaged surface, not been able to hide it.
Tomorrow we'll see what happens when I rip the masking tape off unveiling the contrasting parts (head tube, rear bridge and dropouts).
By the way, today I've had the privilege of admiring the "avant-première" of the transfers. Good Damn Craftmanship, boy! They even look better than the originals!

2 comments:

  1. Now! Thats a nicely painted frame!
    Are you gonna pinstripe it? I thing those lugs do deserve it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Headstrong has always being a good part.
    Is running very well!
    Forward

    ReplyDelete